Saturday, June 9, 2007

Skipping chores

For the past two hours I have been reading blogs. Oops, what about those chores...well, I'm blog addictive at times. It's probably about once a month. I like reading what other people are saying, feeling, thinking, sharing, holding onto, releasing, coming to grips with and hopefully giving up to the One who has provided the ultimate Hope to each one of us through Jesus Christ.

Well, I have a half-hour of daylight left...I can surely get something done.. maybe one thing done to finish the day before I sit down and watch a movie with my husband, Len. (I think he's been a busy worker bee...God Bless him, he's a good man.)

Word for the day...Peace

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments: