Sunday, June 3, 2007

Life's joyous moments

Saturday night Len and I went to see our grand-daughter's first dance recital. How enjoyable, adorable, fascinating and exciting it is to watch her perform before a couple hundred people. It helped that her best friend Ally was there dancing beside her. The girls looked so adorable in their outfits...and of course my little Paige was ...pretty top of the line cute. Would you expect me to say anything else !

It was hot, it was sweaty and you know that feeling of sticking to those metal folding chairs...but it sure was great to be there to watch these kids.

It's good to enjoy family, see friends, and watch their children growing up before your eyes. Life goes so fast...I mean it's really really fast.

God is so good to us. The freedoms we enjoy...I want to be thankful for all of them. I want God to know I really appreciate the opportunities to love family and friends and to know and be known by Him too. How encouraging is this verse: Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation, my stronghold. ****God is Good.****

No comments: