Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Silencing Enemies through decision

From the lips of children and infants
you have ordained praise
because of your enemies,
to silence the foe and the avenger
Psalm 8:2 (niv)

When you think there's no hope, no place to go because the enemy is in hot pursuit and you feel like you're definitely losing ground or being overtaken...change your thinking. Perhaps you need a heart and spirit transformation.

You've heard the saying "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." Tony Robbins
OK - so it's up to you - your choice. Here's the rub if you don't implement this advice that's OK because that's what you want.

Remember, a real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken new action.
If there's no action, you haven't truly decided. Tony Robbins

Pray this prayer
With you on my side, You who hold the heavens in Your hands You who sustain the entire universe, I need not be afraid of my enemies, of those who wish to harm me, or of the evil one that dogs my steps. With praises to You on my lips and in my heart, my foes are vanquished. You are my great refuge, my rock of strength.

No comments: