Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Great Day

Today I reviewed "The Power of Adoration" from a prayer book I've been using:

Here's points to remember:

"In the midst of praising our Lord and Savior, our lives are transformed in several ways.

1. - our spirits become intimately connected with HIS

2. - when we praise God our fears are allayed (to make quiet : calm)

3. - praise chanes our outlook as we view our world through the eyes of our Creator

4. - praise vanquishes our enemy

5. - our love for God is deepened when we adore Him and give Him thanks for past blessings



Praising in Song

My heart greatly rejoiceth and with my son will I praise Him. Psalm 28:7

My heart rejoices in Your presence this morning! To your ears, Lord I pray that my singing will be a joyful noise. your grace is amazing. You are all in all, I worship and adore You. Lean down Your ear to me as I sing about Your love, for how great Thou art, Lord! How great Thou art!

No comments: