Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dancing

I missed posting this on Wednesday night. I wish I had pictures to show you.
Well...maybe not.

The China team had it's second dance class. That's right we are learning dances from Thelma. She's amazing, she can move and groove and I think she is most likely retired but NOT really if you know what I mean. She's living life with zest, gusto, bravado, exuberance. I found out I can scare her pretty easy though with my aggressive dance moves.

We are learning the Macarena, the Electric Slide, the Bunny Hop, Hokey Pokey, just to name the ones I can remember this late at night. What a HOOT !!

I don't dance that well.
I don't have good rhythm (I think).

But I did have fun learning these dances, well some of them I already knew, come on...

Who would have guessed going on a mission trip could be this much fun in preparation.

We sure are meeting and making lots of new friends.

If they don't go to church anywhere we hope to invite them to NewPointe for a swingin' praise time. Maybe we'll get a little Electric Slide action going ?