Monday, August 6, 2007

Back in the USA

I can't believe it's been a week since I returned from China.
Here's my family.


This is princess Erica, my Chinese daughter.



It's been a whirlwind since I've returned.

Jetlag stinks. China doesn't - except for the wastebaskets.

I appreciate Western bathroom facilities - they are a blessing. God Bless Levi for going to China...God used him to speak to so many people both American and Chinese. You are an amazing young man.

Orphans are amazing. Translators are terrific!! I really really love them. Google Bring Me Hope Diary and watch camp footage. It's cool !!

A very special Chinese translator made an important lifetime decision.

God is good.

Here's David & Faye at the Great Wall.
BRING ME HOPE - YOU HAVE AN AMAZING STAFF !!
God Bless you as you finish this last week of camp.

Thanks for helping me learn what's going on in China and being part of something really wonderful.
More to come...stay tuned, God continues to speak. R U listening?