Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Technology ?

Did you ever feel like technology is passing you by? You're going as fast as you can but it's not fast enough. How can things so easy be so difficult? Well sometimes that's the way it is in doing this blog.

Today I met with double D regarding serving my area for improved communication to volunteers. Anyway, afterwards he asks for me to log in to my blog so he can fix the header line, or whatever it's called, so you can't scroll to the next blog and possibly be somewhere that's inappropriate. I appreciate that kind of care.

Well, here's the gist of my technology "grrr.." I tried and tried to get my password entered in at his computer and I couldn't get it. How embarrassing ! I finally said let me go over to my computer...no problem I got logged on. OK, I remember my password. Go back - no go, finally I just say, you're going to have to come to my machine.

This is probably not technology afterall....just a failing memory. Where am I?

No comments: