Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day - Week-end

What a great day...well really, a great week-end !! Had a beautiful day yesterday which began in the prayer closet - it's good, God's good. In fact late in the morning Len called up the stairs to me "Are you going to come out of your closet today?"...there's just something good about the sound of that to me. "Actually Honey I've been out of the closet for an hour, just working on financial stuff."
He really couldn't wait for me to see what he had been up to. He bought me a water fountain for the back deck "our little compound" as my sister referred to it today. It's our little oasis where our Yorkies and Golden have freedom to run without making me turn gray or harrassing the neighbors.
Then there's the awesome day today at church, great huddle, awesome get this "MISS OHIO" visited The ReignForest. What a day to be without my camera. I could've had my picture with her to post....wait a minute, a techie I am not, but I may be can.... yes, I can..heh, heh, heh, check this out:
Melanie Murphy Hometown: Brookpark, Ohio Age: 20
Education:Cleveland State University What a beautiful young lady !

Doesn't she improve the look of my blog ?
Ok, great day. Got a new member to the China team for July....see blog note regarding "Where My Heart IS"...
Then there was this great dinner Greg and Heather prepared for us moms. Wow - am I ever blessed with kids that can cook !! It was a great day with the grandkids too. I love being with family. George and Brigitte (Opa and Omi) are awesome in-laws, just enjoyable to be with. It sure makes life great when you love the in-laws...Have I said I sure am blessed ? I'll bet you are too - if you look closely.

No comments: