Friday, March 2, 2007

Compelled to share...

Over the past six months I've come to learn something about myself. If I find something or read something really good that motivates me or inspires me - I just have to share it. It just can't sit still within me. Hmm, here's a thought I think children are often like that too. They just have to show you the latest bug or the latest toy or take your hand and lead you to look at something they've just discovered.
Well here's the devotional I want to share with you. John Fischer knocks it out of the park on this one.
"The power of a changed life"
http://www.purposedrivenlife.com/devarchive.aspx?ARCHIVEID=1171

Ever hear the saying "that sometimes to go forward you have to go backwards". I hope you remember your first encounter with God and saw it as a time He knocked your socks off with life changing power. For some of us it's time to revisit that encounter and renew your childlike faith to see Him again like it's the first time...after all there's work to do and you need your eyes wide open.

No comments: