Monday, November 5, 2007

Continuing Story of Cassidy

A few months back I shared a story about sharing Jesus Christ with others ... so easy a 2 year old can do it. Here is the continuing story of what has happened to that woman in Wal-Mart as told by her mom.

"Cassidy’s WalMart woman came to see me in The ReignForest. She wanted to introduce me to her baby girl. She named her Grace Marie. Grace for God’s grace and Marie just because it came to her in the hospital. When I told her that Cassidy’s middle name was Marie, we both cried!
This woman has reconnected with her parents. She is moving right across the street from them and her Mom will help take care of Grace. Her job at WalMart transferred. She will be going to the church her parents attend—NorthPointe (this church is in Alpharetta, Ga. and a positive influence in our church model).
We hugged and she asked me if she could pray with me. She did the praying! (She thanked God for NewPointe, our ReignForest, Cassidy and good timing.)
I still do not know her name."


Cassidy is a 2 year old daughter of the Zone Co-ordinator in The ReignForest at NPCC.

No comments: