Thursday, June 28, 2007

Catch up

I can't believe it's been 10 days since I've blogged. Last week flew by and I was zoned out because of a hit with a "bug" that took at least a full day out of of my life. Last week was a busy one that kept me hopping with preparing totes for July. Thanks to Gwen Hamsher, Justin Neel and Doreen Ley for all the help during the week.

We also had storytime from 11:30-12:00 in The ReignForest Monday - Friday for the grand opening of Origins Cafe', where you can find cheesecake that makes you think you taken a wrong turn and went to Easton in Columbus to that other place that offers cheesecake. Anyway, what a week!

BIG Thanks to Big Dan who covered storytime on Monday and Thursday and assisted everyday in running the show. A special thanks to Mrs. Wishywashy, Gaila Gartrell, who did an awesome job with stories and music on Wednesday...you rock woman ! Then on Friday, Miss Judi Houston was the teacher. YOU are an outstanding storyteller. I notice every time I watch you that you absolutely love it too. BIG THANKS to Alissa West, Maddison Mullen and Devon DeMonte who came in to be singers and actors in the story of Solomon and what he wanted most from God.

Thanks again to all of you who came to story time and for all the positive feedback.


No comments: